FISHER AGENCY INC, dba Cardinal Insurance Group. PRIVACY STATEMENT
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) in general prohibits any financial institution, directly or through it’s affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Fisher Agency, Inc.
We obtain personal information from you directly, from your transactions with us, and from third parties such as insurance claims bureaus, credit reporting agencies, and state motor vehicle record departments.
We will not sell your information to any third parties for any reason.
The personal information you provide to us will only be disclosed as permitted or required by law in order to secure and service your policy or to handle and settle claims.
We may also share your information for other permitted purposes; including:
- With another insurance company if you are involved in an accident with their client
- With medical professionals or institutions in order to verify coverage
- With state insurance departments or law enforcement authorities, if required by law.
- To protect our legal interests in cases of suspected fraud or illegal activities.
- If ordered by a subpoena, search warrant or other court order.
Information about our former customers and about individuals who have obtained quotes from us is safeguarded to the same extent as information about our current policyholders.