Recreational Vehicle Insurance

                             Michigan Recreational Vehicles Off Premises

Whether you enjoy taking a ride on an ATV or seeing the beauty of the US one campground at a time, all recreational vehicles lack liability protection once they leave your owned residence premises, and therefore, need to have separate liability insurance to protect you.

An RV policy covers campers, motor homes, side by sides and ATVs against liability claims as well as collision damage, theft, and vandalism.

                             Separate policy vs Endorsement

A number of insurance carriers can endorse the liability and physical damage for your ATVs onto your home insurance policy for a rate that is often discounted.

Likewise, campers and motorhomes are less costly to insure when added to your personal auto insurance policy.

If your particular company cannot endorse your owned RVs, you can purchase separate stand-alone policies through a number of companies.